BYSC tries to organize Referee clinics each year.
2012 Referree Clinic
The 2012 Referee Certification has been scheduled for Saturday July 28th at 9am at the Nordic Heritage Museum. You will need to register through Washington State Referee Committee.
- Advanced Preparation / Online Module Completion Required
- Saturday session 9:00 am to 4pm - includes a free pizza lunch followed by a field session at Salmon Bay from 1:15-3:30 (the group will walk to the field and back)
- The day finishes with the test until 5:00 pm
- Registration is $40 and there is also a $50 fee to register as a referee upon completion of the test.
- After registering through WASRC, advance payment of the $40 fee can be mailed to Randy Wright (contact info below) with checks made out to Ballard Youth Soccer Club. Payment on
the day of the clinic is acceptable as well.
- For additional information and instructions on how to register click here.
Randy Wright is our Referee Coordinator. Please contact him with questions
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 206 595-4559
- Mail: Randy Wright c/o Greenwood Ohlund & Co. 1445 NW 56th St. Seattle, WA 98107
Refereeing is a paid position so you will make the registration fees back in a few games.
Available Clinics: For more information about all available clinics, you can log on to