- Ask a Ref check out this forum
Referee Game Evaluation and Feedback Form
Use this link to write a report about a referee's performance after a game. This form is on the Seattle Soccer Referee Association's web site, and will be reviewed by the SSRA leadership. This is NOT a Ballard Youth Soccer or Seattle Youth Soccer Association form or review process.
Seattle Soccer Referee Association (SSRA)
Washington State Referee Committee (WASRC)
You can get your Referee certification from anywhere in Washington. To see a list of available clinics see the registration page via the Washington State Referee Committee (WASRC) website at https://www.wareferees.org/AvailableClinics.aspx. Contact details for the Clinic Host are available on the website.
BYSC tries to organize Referee clinics each year.
2014 Referee Grade 8 Clinic
The 2014 Referee Certification is not scheduled yet. It will probably be in August at the Nordic Heritage Museum. You will need to register through Washington State Referee Committee. Entry Grade 8 clinics are 8 hour clinics recommended for those 13 and older, however no minimum age requirement. This clinic provides a black badge, and allows officiating youth and adult amateur matches.
- Advanced Preparation / Online Module Completion Required
- Saturday session 9:00 am to 5:30pm - includes a free pizza lunch followed by a field session at Salmon Bay from 1:15-3:30 (the group will walk to the field and back)
- The day finishes with the test until 5:30 pm
- The testing is a combination of online questions and a 50 question paper test written to the 9th School grade reading level.
- Registration is $30 and there is also a $50 fee to register - you will be required to pay the $80 online.
- To register, visit www.wareferees.org and click on "Clinics/Events" and choose Entry level from the drop down menu.
- These clinics fill up quickly so be sure to register soon!
Randy Wright is our Referee Coordinator. Please contact him with questions
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 206 595-4559
- Mail: Randy Wright c/o Greenwood Ohlund & Co. 1445 NW 56th St. Seattle, WA 98107
Refereeing is a paid position so you will make the registration fees back in a few games.
Available Clinics: For more information about all available clinics, you can log on to
- Seattle Soccer Referee Association
- Washington State Referee Committee Click on "Clinics/Events" and look for entry level clinics being offered if you are interested in becoming a referee.