BYSC tries to organize Referee clinics each year.
2013 Referee Grade 8 Clinic
The 2013 Referee Certification has been scheduled for Saturday August 3rd at the Nordic Heritage Museum. You will need to register through Washington State Referee Committee. Entry Grade 8 clinics are 8 hour clinics recommended
for those 13 and older, however no minimum age requirement. This clinic provides a black badge, and allows officiating youth and adult amateur matches.
- Advanced Preparation / Online Module Completion Required
- Saturday session 9:00 am to 5:30pm - includes a free pizza lunch followed by a field session at Salmon Bay from 1:15-3:30 (the group will walk to the field and back)
- The day finishes with the test until 5:30 pm
- Registration is $30 and there is also a $50 fee to register - you will be required to pay the $80 online.
- The testing is a combination of online questions and a 50 question paper test written to the 9th School grade reading level.
- To register, visit www.wareferees.org and click on "Clinics/Events" and choose Entry level from the drop down menu.
- These clinics fill up quickly so be sure to register soon!
Randy Wright is our Referee Coordinator. Please contact him with questions
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 206 595-4559
- Mail: Randy Wright c/o Greenwood Ohlund & Co. 1445 NW 56th St. Seattle, WA 98107
Refereeing is a paid position so you will make the registration fees back in a few games.
Available Clinics: For more information about all available clinics, you can log on to