REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
ON TIME PLAYER REGISTRATION PERIODS 2013
|Micro (U5-U7)||May 1 - June 15|
|Mod (U8-U11)||May 1 - June 4|
|Full Field (U12-U19)||May 1 - June 4|
**Registrations will be accommodated on a space available basis after the on time registration period. If the level you want to register for is closed, a waitlist option will be available instead. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR 2013
All other ages $110
Late registration: $25 late fee (space available basis)
Scholarships: Click here for more information
If you have registered with us before - your information should be already in our database which means that you have been assigned a login ID and a password. If you have questions or problems about your log in, please visit our provider's FAQ site on Signing In and Member Accounts .
- BYSC only has online registration. There is no paper registration.
- You need to provide a copy of your BIRTH CERTIFICATE in order to play (this only needs to happen one time). Please email a scanned copy or photo of your new player's birth certificate to email@example.com or mail a copy to Ballard Youth Soccer Club, 1752 NW Market St. # 224, Seattle, WA 98107. Don't loose your place on a team because you neglect this.
- Information about Scholarships is available towards the bottom of this page
- If you are unable to register for a certain age group, that group probably is full or your player is the inappropriate age for that age group. See the Age Chart below.
- If your player wants to play up, they need to still register in their true age group and then in the request field request to PLAY UP.
- In the "Requests" field you may indicate a friend or coach you would like to play with.
- Returning players will be placed on last year's team*, regardless of what age group you register them under, unless you specifically request otherwise or if the registration is done late. *In cases where roster sizes decrease (ie from U7 to U8) we will evaluate requests, team needs, and registration times when forming teams - there is no automatic assignment for returning players at this level.
- Please note all special requests in the "Requests" field during the registration process!
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION:
Registrations can be canceled until Sept 1. Refunds are available less a $25 cancellation fee until Sept 1. No refunds will be granted after Sept 1.
If you have questions or problems, please read our troubleshooting guide Troubleshooting Guide.
The Ballard Soccer Club is committed to providing opportunities for children to play recreational soccer. Scholarships are available through the Ballard Soccer Development Fund. Those players in need of scholarships should fill out this form prior to registration stating their need. Applications will be reviewed on a case by case basis and families will be contacted with instructions on how to register. Those wishing to contribute to the fund may also do so by contacting the Registrar or making a donation during the registration process.
- Check the age chart below carefully.
- Your child may ONLY register for his/her appropriate age. Even if he/she played up last year. Age level adjustments will be made by the registrar. In the "Requests" field type "Play up, so-n-so coach/team U-level"
- U means that as of August 1 of that age all players are under (younger) the age.
Player Age Chart for Fall 2013 Soccer Season Based on Birth Year
1752 NW Market St. # 224
Seattle, WA 98107